SantokuRegular price ₱3,249.00 Save ₱-3,249.00
A Santoku Knife is a general purpose kitchen knife originating in Japan. Slightly shorter in length than a standard chef's knife, they are well suited for those with smaller hands. A Santoku has a flat profile which allows it to connect with the board more easily, this makes it easier to make clean cuts of vegetables and is not suitable for rock chopping unlike the Gyuto.
Best used for chopping, dicing and mincing. Use it for cutting meat, slicing cheese, mincing meat or herbs and chopping vegetables, fruits and nuts. Its flat blade makes easy work of chopping onions, leeks, celery, and herbs.
- Steel: San Mai AUS 8 Laminated Steel
- Handle: Hand Made Buffalo Horn and Rosewood Handle with Copper Spacer
- Half Tang
- Hardness: 60HRC
- Weight: 216g
- Blade Length: 8"
- Overall Length: 14"
Please click the 'Knife and Personalized Sheath' option and add the initials or name on the box provided below.
- Personalization includes up to 5 letters including space, NO numbers.
- The default location is center, middle, below the logo. (Photo Shown)
- The default font is AvantGarde, 8mm high - all UPPERCASE.
NOT DISHWASHER SAFE
Note: Knives are hand forged and each handle vary in color/pattern & design. The white pattern on the buffalo horn is a natural occurrence in the material.